Well, being a ‘Dil se Delhi wali’ here I am sharing the best Delhi NCR markets you must explore 🙂 Share your favorite shopping spots in comments.
1. Sarojini – For cheap clothes, shoes and accessories
2. Lajpat – For cheap + branded clothes, accessories, home decor, Chaat, Momos. (walking distance from metro)
3. Chandni chowk – Must visit if you want to start a small business for wholesale shopping (Makeup, accessories, daily use items, fabrics, decorative, electronic items and delicious food, you will find almost everything but not furniture
4. Khari Baoli – For Dry fruits & Spices wholesale market
5. Paharganj – Visit to buy clothes, bags, shoes, jewelry, books, music, textiles, handicrafts, hookah pipes, incense.
6. Sundar Nagar – This quaint market attracts quite a few rich Indian socialites because of its art and antique shops. Visit to buy silver jewelry, art, textiles, carpets, and antiques.
7. Dilli Haat – Dilli Haat has been deliberately made to feel like a traditional weekly village market, called a haat.The market offers an exciting blend of handicrafts from all over India, food, and cultural and music performances. Visit to buy handicrafts, accessories, mirror & local cuisines of differ states.
8. Shankar market – If you’re looking to buy fabrics by the meter, Shankar Market is where you should head! It has more than 150 shops and stalls spread over two floors, stocking everything from plain cotton to silk brocades. Visit to buy hand-loom textiles including ikat, block prints, and weaves from Odisha, Bengal, and Andhra Pradesh.
9. Amar Colony – Best to shop antiques and furniture at reasonable price, don’t forget the negotiate. Walking distance from Lajpat nagar. We bought a lot of our home furniture products from there. ￼
View this post on Instagram
Follow now for more fun and informative posts 🙂
This content first I posted on my reels caption:)
Pics – Google Images.